1. All persons attending Fest-O-Comm, whether as spectators, competitors, officials, or guest of
the organiser, shall be bound by the rules and regulations of Symbiosis Institute of Media and
Communication, and by participating in this event, automatically become obliged to adhere to
2. All the persons attending the event may be photographed and by their presence, waive any
claim related to the use of that photography and the right of any copyright, privacy or publicity
associated with said photography. Fest O Comm and its organisers reserve all print, electronic
and broadcasting rights and reserve the right to use any and all photography taken at Fest O
Comm for future promotional purposes.
3. No responsibility for loss or theft of articles left in the campus premises can be accepted by the
organisers and neither can they be liable for injury sustained by persons attending this event.
4. Participants shall conduct themselves in a civil manner at all times while on the competition
5. The organizers reserve the right to reject entries from competitors who do not fall into the
criteria or break any rules of the competitions.
6. The judge’s decision shall be final and binding. No participant shall question or harass the judge
about his or her personal remark.
7. Smoking, consumption of alcohol or drugs is prohibited in the college campus and strict action
will be taken by the administration in this respect.
8. Don't forget to have fun!
calling all kinds of crazies
to indulge in fun and frolic