1. What would you do if you were a casting director? The competition begins
with each team, begin allotted a Hollywood film.
2. Team members are required to replace the protagonists with Bollywood actors and conduct photoshoots, make posters or gifs.
3. Let your creative juices flow and find the best way to promote the new actors. But, the actors must suite the specific role and should be able to provide justification for choices.
4. Team Size - 3
5. 1 Movie per team.
1. 3x3 basketball is played on 1 hoop by 2 teams of 3 players and maximum of one substitute each.
2. A Coin toss will be used to decide which team will start the game.
3. The first team to score 21 points or more wins the game if it happens before the end of
regular playing time.
4. Each game shall be 1 period of 12 minutes. The game clock will be stopped during dead ball situations and free throws.
5. If both the teams end up scoring the same amount of points at the end of regular playing time, an overtime of 1 minute will be held to declare the winner with the higher score at the end of the session.
6. Each team shall be granted 1 timeout through the duration of the game.
7. The possession of the ball shall interchange between the teams as and when a basket is
made and game shall continue once the ball has been cleared after a point has been
8. Respective fouls and violations will be at play. (3, 5, 12 seconds etc.)
calling all kinds of crazies
to indulge in fun and frolic